When you’re looking for a home caregiver, you want someone who can help your loved one with the day-to-day things they have trouble with. But you know what else is important? Making sure that they have fun! That’s why Brightness Home caregivers are trained to provide recreational activities in their clients’ homes.
Our recreational activities staff are trained to:
- Help set up board games and other activities
- Assist clients with hobbies and crafts
- Discuss books and stories with clients who may be unable to read on their own
- Read poetry, music, and other works aloud to engage clients in discussion of the arts
- Play music for clients who enjoy listening to music or singing along
- Take walks and go to the park for outdoor recreation